I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- Went shopping in search of a more grown-up look. Have come back with a pink sweatshirt and some jazzy silver shoes. Dang! 1 day ago
- Have treated the Almera to a vacuum and a new set of mats from Wilkinson. Livin' the dream 4 days ago
- So why is @dove putting deodorant in extra cardboard boxes now - so wasteful. A box won't make me sweat any less... http://t.co/WZmenhXBXM 5 days ago
- RT @WowHauser: On the market: Elvis Presley's midcentury honeymoon retreat in Palm Springs, California, USA bit.ly/1k5hIwu http://t… 1 week ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Being unable to pay for something with the exact change without saying "I think that's right" 1 week ago