I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- @angus_macnab 5.40 3 days ago
- Fabulous work as ever at the Lambeth Country Show. Now, camel racing followed by Jocelyn Brown instagram.com/p/qo3AwNQJ3V/ 3 days ago
- RT @tdawks: Lou Bega's difficult second single. http://t.co/8P6Cx3FQoa 3 days ago
- RT @SimpsonsQOTD: "To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems." http://t.co/ZuhCXv05qI 4 days ago
- @RyeJazzBlues Thanks! 4 days ago