I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- @ELLEDecoUK Um, death? 1 week ago
- Excellent news *diamond-encrusted high five* @Patrick_Myles @MoragTheBruce @ALTOmagazine @tomo_taka1 1 week ago
- RT @HistoricalPics: In 1985, Ebony magazine predicted what Michael Jackson would look like in the year 2000... http://t.co/XPwsm0lCKQ 2 weeks ago
- RT @Stylus_LIVE: Crowdfunding Cows: "If a cow doesn't gain enough backers to buy 100% of its beef, the animal isn't slaughtered" http://t.c… 1 month ago
- @florrieandbill Lewisham 1 month ago