I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- @TroisVerres Yeah. Things have moved on a little since the foreskins. But not that much... 2 weeks ago
- Anyone know any superyacht interior designers doing stuff that's, well, nice? #journorequest 2 weeks ago
- Something has gone wrong with the design of an office task chair if it necessitates "a user instruction CD lodged neatly below the seat" 1 month ago
- @angus_macnab 5.40 1 month ago
- Fabulous work as ever at the Lambeth Country Show. Now, camel racing followed by Jocelyn Brown instagram.com/p/qo3AwNQJ3V/ 1 month ago