I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- #catfordchristmas instagram.com/p/vlPb9twJ7X/ 4 days ago
- Norway's ridiculously well designed new passport theguardian.com/travel/2014/no… 5 days ago
- Loving the home made logo for these builders. Who needs a graphic designer when you've got felt pens? checkatrade.com/QpBuildAndDeco… 2 weeks ago
- RT @56stjames: Sick! http://t.co/H5HOCClKB8 3 weeks ago
- RT @edwinheathcote: Beautiful! “@jeremytill: This tragic Google search from @ben_patio about architects says it all in four lines http://t.… 3 weeks ago