I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- All your fluffy chair needs taken care of at PAD London (mostly cream...with one black sheep) instagram.com/p/uLx4RJQJ20/ 5 days ago
- A nice home phone is hard to find - our BT grey one is horrible. But I want this retrofuturistic @swissvoiceSA one: swissvoice.net/L7/?lang=en 1 week ago
- RT @FacesPics: I feel nothing, nothing at all. http://t.co/94iOwMcR1F 2 weeks ago
- Happy with my 50p @HabitatUK clock from a jumble sale - stamped 1984 on the back. Still looking good & still working! http://t.co/JPMJlQyHDk 3 weeks ago
- Love this interior (inc mustachioed diner) "@dwell: The opulent modernism of Warren Platner: bit.ly/1B4vbtD http://t.co/O6DFXS8DKz" 3 weeks ago