I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- Deprived of lunch in Zaha's Serpentine Sackler as it's doing a £35 cash-in lunch. And nowt else. Martino Gamper show ace tho. #emptytables 2 days ago
- @onofficemag @edgar_hoffmann I see Mr S is moonlighting at the Observer this wk. You're clearly not paying him enough gu.com/p/3zgd3 3 days ago
- Went shopping in search of a more grown-up look. Have come back with a pink sweatshirt and some jazzy silver shoes. Dang! 1 week ago
- Have treated the Almera to a vacuum and a new set of mats from Wilkinson. Livin' the dream 1 week ago
- So why is @dove putting deodorant in extra cardboard boxes now - so wasteful. A box won't make me sweat any less... http://t.co/WZmenhXBXM 1 week ago