I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- Love the pink/white/blue together in this pic of Las Vegas's neon graveyard susancohangardens.com/blog/wp-conten… 2 days ago
- Wall of mountain scenes instagram.com/p/hq6-xawJ_u/ 3 days ago
- Attempting to become the first person to put some art in an Ikea Ribba frame without the process annoying the living crap out of them 3 days ago
- Like this - make a cheap/old stool cosy by popping on one of these sheepskin covers en.lapadd.com/products/top-m… 5 days ago
- RT @SpottedE17: 'The somewhat manky College Arms reopened tonight as "The William Morris"! Bright, airy, sells proper drinks, and... http:/… 6 days ago