I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- RT @56stjames: Sick! http://t.co/H5HOCClKB8 9 hours ago
- RT @edwinheathcote: Beautiful! “@jeremytill: This tragic Google search from @ben_patio about architects says it all in four lines http://t.… 1 day ago
- 12 vases, 12 faces, from Chinese ceramics brand Spin. Awww. Cheered me right up. store.spinceramics.com/collections/fr… http://t.co/kA0SYBUaPX 1 day ago
- Finally made it to e17's most-Instagrammed attraction, gods own junkyard instagram.com/p/unittvQJyk/ 4 days ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Wondering whether to interrupt a conversation or allow your bladder to explode 1 week ago