Discovered this nice-looking online shop (which is also a nice-looking real shop, in Hereford) while having a browse. Berry Red’s owner Karon Hamilton has a really good eye for accessories that are quaint and sometimes kitsch without being super sickly sweet, as well as smart grown-up things such as enamel pendant lights. I particularly like the ceramics and tableware, which look much more classy (ie, expensive) than they are. One thing, though: it’s all pretty feminine. So this post is strictly for the ladies.
- @SoVeryBritish My eyes!!!!! 22 hours ago
- Chuckling at the idea of an "iconic towel" as described to me in a press release that just arrived in my in-box 1 week ago
- Mmmm lovely apartment in Venice. A bit Carlo Scarpa (with colour) a bit po-mo, a bit of everything really… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- RT @FryRsquared: A life in banknotes (from here: tinyurl.com/ycf2zgez/) https://t.co/PRP8kkYNvc 1 week ago
- Been thinking a lot about the dreamy view of the Ouse from this house in Lewes, by @SandyRendelArch, on sale throug… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago