Discovered this nice-looking online shop (which is also a nice-looking real shop, in Hereford) while having a browse. Berry Red’s owner Karon Hamilton has a really good eye for accessories that are quaint and sometimes kitsch without being super sickly sweet, as well as smart grown-up things such as enamel pendant lights. I particularly like the ceramics and tableware, which look much more classy (ie, expensive) than they are. One thing, though: it’s all pretty feminine. So this post is strictly for the ladies.
- @TroisVerres I kicked it under a bus @TroisVerres 3 days ago
- Met a dog called Lucky in the park today - surely that name is asking for trouble 3 days ago
- 20% off and free delivery at Zara Home this weekend. So much I would buy if I had the money and the space, like thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Some trends, as collated by me! In @teleprop today and online telegraph.co.uk/property/inter… 2 weeks ago
- RT @go_scriptor: The new place round the corner from us looks 👌 https://t.co/uNXLI9bwWW 2 weeks ago