Mix the irresistibly shiny with the dark and deadly, and you’ve got some subversive design on your hands. New Orleans-based Flavor Paper’s ‘Sharp Descent’ wallpaper is evil but good – a rain of dangerous metallic weapons glinting at you from a colour-saturated, seductive background. Also new is the altogether less evil ‘Shore Leave’, featuring saucy ladies and other things that sailors on a day off like to look at. If you want to find out how they do things at Flavor Paper, Cool Hunting made a film about the firm earlier this year: see it here.
- Thanks @DesignCentreCH for a lovely week working at #Focus17AtDCCH https://t.co/SaNKy3yX0C 12 hours ago
- RT @catemm1: When you go on holiday and find out your boyfriend is "outdoorsy" 😒 https://t.co/R7UdnmPTZ6 1 week ago
- Bread lamps! From real bread! Not sure why. designboom.com/design/yukiko-… https://t.co/BeVpX9qfXu 1 week ago
- RT @susie_dent: Should anyone need it, 'crambazzled' is an old Yorkshire term for looking prematurely aged or rough from drinking/partying/… 1 week ago
- Been enjoying this little dude's face for a piece I'm doing on children's decor. He does look anxious, though… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago