Mix the irresistibly shiny with the dark and deadly, and you’ve got some subversive design on your hands. New Orleans-based Flavor Paper’s ‘Sharp Descent’ wallpaper is evil but good – a rain of dangerous metallic weapons glinting at you from a colour-saturated, seductive background. Also new is the altogether less evil ‘Shore Leave’, featuring saucy ladies and other things that sailors on a day off like to look at. If you want to find out how they do things at Flavor Paper, Cool Hunting made a film about the firm earlier this year: see it here.
- @SoVeryBritish My eyes!!!!! 22 hours ago
- Chuckling at the idea of an "iconic towel" as described to me in a press release that just arrived in my in-box 1 week ago
- Mmmm lovely apartment in Venice. A bit Carlo Scarpa (with colour) a bit po-mo, a bit of everything really… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- RT @FryRsquared: A life in banknotes (from here: tinyurl.com/ycf2zgez/) https://t.co/PRP8kkYNvc 1 week ago
- Been thinking a lot about the dreamy view of the Ouse from this house in Lewes, by @SandyRendelArch, on sale throug… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago