Mix the irresistibly shiny with the dark and deadly, and you’ve got some subversive design on your hands. New Orleans-based Flavor Paper’s ‘Sharp Descent’ wallpaper is evil but good – a rain of dangerous metallic weapons glinting at you from a colour-saturated, seductive background. Also new is the altogether less evil ‘Shore Leave’, featuring saucy ladies and other things that sailors on a day off like to look at. If you want to find out how they do things at Flavor Paper, Cool Hunting made a film about the firm earlier this year: see it here.
- My holiday let in Rye is free for New Year - it sleeps six and Rye has everything you need for an excellent, relaxi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- So great so have a look through @nlalondon's Don't Move, Improve shortlist - & the number of projects in SE London… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @MarkDiStef: omg Reporter: “What does it feel like coming home?” London mayor Sadiq Khan: “Home is south London mate. But it’s good t… 4 days ago
- The rain has bought all the birds to the garden for a worm banquet. 4 days ago
- I'm going to start my own Homes under the Hammer bingo of design features. Lime-green kitchen splashback. Feature w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago