Mix the irresistibly shiny with the dark and deadly, and you’ve got some subversive design on your hands. New Orleans-based Flavor Paper’s ‘Sharp Descent’ wallpaper is evil but good – a rain of dangerous metallic weapons glinting at you from a colour-saturated, seductive background. Also new is the altogether less evil ‘Shore Leave’, featuring saucy ladies and other things that sailors on a day off like to look at. If you want to find out how they do things at Flavor Paper, Cool Hunting made a film about the firm earlier this year: see it here.
- @TroisVerres I kicked it under a bus @TroisVerres 3 days ago
- Met a dog called Lucky in the park today - surely that name is asking for trouble 3 days ago
- 20% off and free delivery at Zara Home this weekend. So much I would buy if I had the money and the space, like thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Some trends, as collated by me! In @teleprop today and online telegraph.co.uk/property/inter… 2 weeks ago
- RT @go_scriptor: The new place round the corner from us looks 👌 https://t.co/uNXLI9bwWW 2 weeks ago