Interior-designers-cum-reclamation-kingpins Retrouvius have unveiled some recent work, the remodelling of a Primrose Hill drawing room. It’s very of the moment and ticks a lot of my boxes: a grey and brown palette, lifted by rich yellow; lots of contrasting textures (sensual velvet and sparkly tiles – but a concrete seating area and matt floorboards); and statement pieces of furniture and lighting that personalise the space and make it feel less ‘designed’. The carefully restored mid-century chair with yellow button-back is especially lovely. Those sparkly tiles, incidentally, are by Emery and Cie, long one of the interior designers’ favourite stop-offs in Brussels and Paris, and now available in London at Retrouvius’ Kensal Green showroom.
- @TroisVerres I kicked it under a bus @TroisVerres 3 days ago
- Met a dog called Lucky in the park today - surely that name is asking for trouble 3 days ago
- 20% off and free delivery at Zara Home this weekend. So much I would buy if I had the money and the space, like thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Some trends, as collated by me! In @teleprop today and online telegraph.co.uk/property/inter… 2 weeks ago
- RT @go_scriptor: The new place round the corner from us looks 👌 https://t.co/uNXLI9bwWW 2 weeks ago