My brain nearly melted when I discovered Velocity, the website of the Seattle-based interiors store. There are so many things here I’d like to buy I didn’t blink for about half an hour looking at them all. Best of all, the site features the three magic words every girl loves to hear (or read, in this case): “We ship internationally”. Am going to start saving for a Roost flock of swallows mobile, Roost flora clock, Harry Allen pig bank, Roadside Signs melamine plates by Bobs Your Uncle… um, better stop there. For now.
- RT @catemm1: When you go on holiday and find out your boyfriend is "outdoorsy" 😒 https://t.co/R7UdnmPTZ6 6 days ago
- Bread lamps! From real bread! Not sure why. designboom.com/design/yukiko-… https://t.co/BeVpX9qfXu 1 week ago
- RT @susie_dent: Should anyone need it, 'crambazzled' is an old Yorkshire term for looking prematurely aged or rough from drinking/partying/… 1 week ago
- Been enjoying this little dude's face for a piece I'm doing on children's decor. He does look anxious, though… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Who's ordering takeaway tonight? (Very British Problems in today's @Telegraph) https://t.co/g9p4Ll9lMa 2 weeks ago