My brain nearly melted when I discovered Velocity, the website of the Seattle-based interiors store. There are so many things here I’d like to buy I didn’t blink for about half an hour looking at them all. Best of all, the site features the three magic words every girl loves to hear (or read, in this case): “We ship internationally”. Am going to start saving for a Roost flock of swallows mobile, Roost flora clock, Harry Allen pig bank, Roadside Signs melamine plates by Bobs Your Uncle… um, better stop there. For now.
- My interview with Osborne & Little’s Peter Osborne, celebrating 50 years in business twitter.com/teleproperty/s… 2 days ago
- Please make it good @Egretwest @Studio_CTA! Also, not everyone wants to keep the bloody giant cat. twitter.com/ArchitectsJrna… 2 days ago
- Impressed that I found a document of GOOD LOFTS, created for the next time I was commissioned to write about lofts.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @MrTimDunn: We have opened a new town at @Bekonscot Model Village - that i designed 12 yrs ago - and staff have been building ever since… 1 week ago
- Ooof the replies to this are quite something twitter.com/david_cameron/… 1 week ago