My brain nearly melted when I discovered Velocity, the website of the Seattle-based interiors store. There are so many things here I’d like to buy I didn’t blink for about half an hour looking at them all. Best of all, the site features the three magic words every girl loves to hear (or read, in this case): “We ship internationally”. Am going to start saving for a Roost flock of swallows mobile, Roost flora clock, Harry Allen pig bank, Roadside Signs melamine plates by Bobs Your Uncle… um, better stop there. For now.
- @SoVeryBritish My eyes!!!!! 20 hours ago
- Chuckling at the idea of an "iconic towel" as described to me in a press release that just arrived in my in-box 1 week ago
- Mmmm lovely apartment in Venice. A bit Carlo Scarpa (with colour) a bit po-mo, a bit of everything really… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- RT @FryRsquared: A life in banknotes (from here: tinyurl.com/ycf2zgez/) https://t.co/PRP8kkYNvc 1 week ago
- Been thinking a lot about the dreamy view of the Ouse from this house in Lewes, by @SandyRendelArch, on sale throug… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago