Architecture and building website Arch Daily has a major crush on Japanese house design at the moment, and it is particularly pink-cheeked and giggly when it comes to Suppose Design Office. This Suppose house featured recently is ingenious in its tackling of a narrow, steep site: the rooms overlook the side of the hill (as opposed to looking out, down the hill) with acres of steel-framed glazing. Inside, exposed beams and simple concrete-meets-timber detailing make things as unfussy as can be. Clever stuff.
- RT @catemm1: When you go on holiday and find out your boyfriend is "outdoorsy" 😒 https://t.co/R7UdnmPTZ6 6 days ago
- Bread lamps! From real bread! Not sure why. designboom.com/design/yukiko-… https://t.co/BeVpX9qfXu 1 week ago
- RT @susie_dent: Should anyone need it, 'crambazzled' is an old Yorkshire term for looking prematurely aged or rough from drinking/partying/… 1 week ago
- Been enjoying this little dude's face for a piece I'm doing on children's decor. He does look anxious, though… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Who's ordering takeaway tonight? (Very British Problems in today's @Telegraph) https://t.co/g9p4Ll9lMa 2 weeks ago