Architecture and building website Arch Daily has a major crush on Japanese house design at the moment, and it is particularly pink-cheeked and giggly when it comes to Suppose Design Office. This Suppose house featured recently is ingenious in its tackling of a narrow, steep site: the rooms overlook the side of the hill (as opposed to looking out, down the hill) with acres of steel-framed glazing. Inside, exposed beams and simple concrete-meets-timber detailing make things as unfussy as can be. Clever stuff.
- My holiday let in Rye is free for New Year - it sleeps six and Rye has everything you need for an excellent, relaxi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- So great so have a look through @nlalondon's Don't Move, Improve shortlist - & the number of projects in SE London… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @MarkDiStef: omg Reporter: “What does it feel like coming home?” London mayor Sadiq Khan: “Home is south London mate. But it’s good t… 4 days ago
- The rain has bought all the birds to the garden for a worm banquet. 4 days ago
- I'm going to start my own Homes under the Hammer bingo of design features. Lime-green kitchen splashback. Feature w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago