Architecture and building website Arch Daily has a major crush on Japanese house design at the moment, and it is particularly pink-cheeked and giggly when it comes to Suppose Design Office. This Suppose house featured recently is ingenious in its tackling of a narrow, steep site: the rooms overlook the side of the hill (as opposed to looking out, down the hill) with acres of steel-framed glazing. Inside, exposed beams and simple concrete-meets-timber detailing make things as unfussy as can be. Clever stuff.
- @TroisVerres I kicked it under a bus @TroisVerres 3 days ago
- Met a dog called Lucky in the park today - surely that name is asking for trouble 3 days ago
- 20% off and free delivery at Zara Home this weekend. So much I would buy if I had the money and the space, like thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Some trends, as collated by me! In @teleprop today and online telegraph.co.uk/property/inter… 2 weeks ago
- RT @go_scriptor: The new place round the corner from us looks 👌 https://t.co/uNXLI9bwWW 2 weeks ago