Saw these sweet vintage-style dinner plates at Bhs (there are also coffee and tea cups and saucers, a side plate and a cake-stand). Glass plates are good for something crumbly and quite dry (like a cake); bad for something gooey that makes a big ugly mess after you’ve finished with it (like beans on toast). And being from Bhs they are satisfyingly inexpensive.
- @SoVeryBritish My eyes!!!!! 22 hours ago
- Chuckling at the idea of an "iconic towel" as described to me in a press release that just arrived in my in-box 1 week ago
- Mmmm lovely apartment in Venice. A bit Carlo Scarpa (with colour) a bit po-mo, a bit of everything really… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- RT @FryRsquared: A life in banknotes (from here: tinyurl.com/ycf2zgez/) https://t.co/PRP8kkYNvc 1 week ago
- Been thinking a lot about the dreamy view of the Ouse from this house in Lewes, by @SandyRendelArch, on sale throug… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago