Saw these sweet vintage-style dinner plates at Bhs (there are also coffee and tea cups and saucers, a side plate and a cake-stand). Glass plates are good for something crumbly and quite dry (like a cake); bad for something gooey that makes a big ugly mess after you’ve finished with it (like beans on toast). And being from Bhs they are satisfyingly inexpensive.
- My interview with Osborne & Little’s Peter Osborne, celebrating 50 years in business twitter.com/teleproperty/s… 2 days ago
- Please make it good @Egretwest @Studio_CTA! Also, not everyone wants to keep the bloody giant cat. twitter.com/ArchitectsJrna… 2 days ago
- Impressed that I found a document of GOOD LOFTS, created for the next time I was commissioned to write about lofts.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @MrTimDunn: We have opened a new town at @Bekonscot Model Village - that i designed 12 yrs ago - and staff have been building ever since… 1 week ago
- Ooof the replies to this are quite something twitter.com/david_cameron/… 1 week ago