Saw these sweet vintage-style dinner plates at Bhs (there are also coffee and tea cups and saucers, a side plate and a cake-stand). Glass plates are good for something crumbly and quite dry (like a cake); bad for something gooey that makes a big ugly mess after you’ve finished with it (like beans on toast). And being from Bhs they are satisfyingly inexpensive.
- My holiday let in Rye is free for New Year - it sleeps six and Rye has everything you need for an excellent, relaxi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- So great so have a look through @nlalondon's Don't Move, Improve shortlist - & the number of projects in SE London… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @MarkDiStef: omg Reporter: “What does it feel like coming home?” London mayor Sadiq Khan: “Home is south London mate. But it’s good t… 4 days ago
- The rain has bought all the birds to the garden for a worm banquet. 4 days ago
- I'm going to start my own Homes under the Hammer bingo of design features. Lime-green kitchen splashback. Feature w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago