Polar bears are deadly. They will rip your neck out before you’ve had a chance to scream. This one isn’t though because it’s a bookshelf, and it’s called Joe. Eccentric French design firm Ibride has made just 50 of them, and in an act of whimsy it has also set up a website (here) where you can pinpoint all the Joes on a map of the globe, and leave news about how your Joe is getting on if you’re one of its lucky owners. The map reveals that none of them are anywhere near the Arctic Circle, which just goes to show that if you have to live with the threat of actual polar bears, you don’t want them actually inside your house, even in lovely bookshelf form.
- @TroisVerres I kicked it under a bus @TroisVerres 3 days ago
- Met a dog called Lucky in the park today - surely that name is asking for trouble 3 days ago
- 20% off and free delivery at Zara Home this weekend. So much I would buy if I had the money and the space, like thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Some trends, as collated by me! In @teleprop today and online telegraph.co.uk/property/inter… 2 weeks ago
- RT @go_scriptor: The new place round the corner from us looks 👌 https://t.co/uNXLI9bwWW 2 weeks ago