Polar bears are deadly. They will rip your neck out before you’ve had a chance to scream. This one isn’t though because it’s a bookshelf, and it’s called Joe. Eccentric French design firm Ibride has made just 50 of them, and in an act of whimsy it has also set up a website (here) where you can pinpoint all the Joes on a map of the globe, and leave news about how your Joe is getting on if you’re one of its lucky owners. The map reveals that none of them are anywhere near the Arctic Circle, which just goes to show that if you have to live with the threat of actual polar bears, you don’t want them actually inside your house, even in lovely bookshelf form.
- My holiday let in Rye is free for New Year - it sleeps six and Rye has everything you need for an excellent, relaxi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- So great so have a look through @nlalondon's Don't Move, Improve shortlist - & the number of projects in SE London… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @MarkDiStef: omg Reporter: “What does it feel like coming home?” London mayor Sadiq Khan: “Home is south London mate. But it’s good t… 4 days ago
- The rain has bought all the birds to the garden for a worm banquet. 4 days ago
- I'm going to start my own Homes under the Hammer bingo of design features. Lime-green kitchen splashback. Feature w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago