I was sucked in to Charles and Marie‘s stand at 100% Design by these irresistable porcelain Park Planters, created by Canadian designer Tristan Zimmerman. I love the way they muck around with scale and turn your little houseplant into a towering tree (if you squint), plus, they’re just ordinary little people ’til you look closer and find that in actual fact, they’re muggers, flashers, a lost salesman and a gay couple out for some fun. Tee hee. Charles and Marie bills itself as a Quintessentiel [sic] Lifestyle Navigator, which, if you can get over such a description, means it’s selected a really brilliant range of unusual things to sell – often with an absurd/surreal touch but always very well made – that you won’t see in many other places. If you’re ever stuck for a present for the design-lover in your life, make it your first port of call.
- @TroisVerres I kicked it under a bus @TroisVerres 3 days ago
- Met a dog called Lucky in the park today - surely that name is asking for trouble 3 days ago
- 20% off and free delivery at Zara Home this weekend. So much I would buy if I had the money and the space, like thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Some trends, as collated by me! In @teleprop today and online telegraph.co.uk/property/inter… 2 weeks ago
- RT @go_scriptor: The new place round the corner from us looks 👌 https://t.co/uNXLI9bwWW 2 weeks ago