Would you just look at these taps designed by crazy Dutchman (in the nicest way) Marcel Wanders, for Bonomi. I totally love its blingin’ ways. And I also hate it for the same sort of reasons. I suppose that is the kind of reaction he was after. Anyway, in a world where designers are trying to outdo themselves making the most ridiculously pared-down taps, to the point where you can’t even work out where you turn them on, this made me chuckle. It also comes in chrome, but why would anyone want to tone it down? It’s gold taps all the way for me.
- @TroisVerres I kicked it under a bus @TroisVerres 3 days ago
- Met a dog called Lucky in the park today - surely that name is asking for trouble 3 days ago
- 20% off and free delivery at Zara Home this weekend. So much I would buy if I had the money and the space, like thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Some trends, as collated by me! In @teleprop today and online telegraph.co.uk/property/inter… 2 weeks ago
- RT @go_scriptor: The new place round the corner from us looks 👌 https://t.co/uNXLI9bwWW 2 weeks ago