Would you just look at these taps designed by crazy Dutchman (in the nicest way) Marcel Wanders, for Bonomi. I totally love its blingin’ ways. And I also hate it for the same sort of reasons. I suppose that is the kind of reaction he was after. Anyway, in a world where designers are trying to outdo themselves making the most ridiculously pared-down taps, to the point where you can’t even work out where you turn them on, this made me chuckle. It also comes in chrome, but why would anyone want to tone it down? It’s gold taps all the way for me.
- My holiday let in Rye is free for New Year - it sleeps six and Rye has everything you need for an excellent, relaxi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- So great so have a look through @nlalondon's Don't Move, Improve shortlist - & the number of projects in SE London… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @MarkDiStef: omg Reporter: “What does it feel like coming home?” London mayor Sadiq Khan: “Home is south London mate. But it’s good t… 4 days ago
- The rain has bought all the birds to the garden for a worm banquet. 4 days ago
- I'm going to start my own Homes under the Hammer bingo of design features. Lime-green kitchen splashback. Feature w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago