Would you just look at these taps designed by crazy Dutchman (in the nicest way) Marcel Wanders, for Bonomi. I totally love its blingin’ ways. And I also hate it for the same sort of reasons. I suppose that is the kind of reaction he was after. Anyway, in a world where designers are trying to outdo themselves making the most ridiculously pared-down taps, to the point where you can’t even work out where you turn them on, this made me chuckle. It also comes in chrome, but why would anyone want to tone it down? It’s gold taps all the way for me.
- RT @catemm1: When you go on holiday and find out your boyfriend is "outdoorsy" 😒 https://t.co/R7UdnmPTZ6 6 days ago
- Bread lamps! From real bread! Not sure why. designboom.com/design/yukiko-… https://t.co/BeVpX9qfXu 1 week ago
- RT @susie_dent: Should anyone need it, 'crambazzled' is an old Yorkshire term for looking prematurely aged or rough from drinking/partying/… 1 week ago
- Been enjoying this little dude's face for a piece I'm doing on children's decor. He does look anxious, though… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Who's ordering takeaway tonight? (Very British Problems in today's @Telegraph) https://t.co/g9p4Ll9lMa 2 weeks ago