Would you just look at these taps designed by crazy Dutchman (in the nicest way) Marcel Wanders, for Bonomi. I totally love its blingin’ ways. And I also hate it for the same sort of reasons. I suppose that is the kind of reaction he was after. Anyway, in a world where designers are trying to outdo themselves making the most ridiculously pared-down taps, to the point where you can’t even work out where you turn them on, this made me chuckle. It also comes in chrome, but why would anyone want to tone it down? It’s gold taps all the way for me.
- @SoVeryBritish My eyes!!!!! 20 hours ago
- Chuckling at the idea of an "iconic towel" as described to me in a press release that just arrived in my in-box 1 week ago
- Mmmm lovely apartment in Venice. A bit Carlo Scarpa (with colour) a bit po-mo, a bit of everything really… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- RT @FryRsquared: A life in banknotes (from here: tinyurl.com/ycf2zgez/) https://t.co/PRP8kkYNvc 1 week ago
- Been thinking a lot about the dreamy view of the Ouse from this house in Lewes, by @SandyRendelArch, on sale throug… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago