Would you just look at these taps designed by crazy Dutchman (in the nicest way) Marcel Wanders, for Bonomi. I totally love its blingin’ ways. And I also hate it for the same sort of reasons. I suppose that is the kind of reaction he was after. Anyway, in a world where designers are trying to outdo themselves making the most ridiculously pared-down taps, to the point where you can’t even work out where you turn them on, this made me chuckle. It also comes in chrome, but why would anyone want to tone it down? It’s gold taps all the way for me.
- My interview with Osborne & Little’s Peter Osborne, celebrating 50 years in business twitter.com/teleproperty/s… 2 days ago
- Please make it good @Egretwest @Studio_CTA! Also, not everyone wants to keep the bloody giant cat. twitter.com/ArchitectsJrna… 2 days ago
- Impressed that I found a document of GOOD LOFTS, created for the next time I was commissioned to write about lofts.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @MrTimDunn: We have opened a new town at @Bekonscot Model Village - that i designed 12 yrs ago - and staff have been building ever since… 1 week ago
- Ooof the replies to this are quite something twitter.com/david_cameron/… 1 week ago