I went to Cockpit Arts’ Christmas open studios over the weekend and was pleased to find out that some of my favourite designers (including Lush Designs and Thornback & Peel) come up with their stuff just down the road from me in Deptford. I had no idea. There were loads of things I hadn’t seen before, too, including the work of upholsterer Amber Heptinstall who takes traditional furniture and gives it a new lease of life with sensual and glamorous textiles. She had on display a buttoned bed head in black velvet, studded with Smartie-like multicoloured buttons, which made me want to both touch it and eat it (I only did one of these things though. Guess which one).
- @TroisVerres I kicked it under a bus @TroisVerres 3 days ago
- Met a dog called Lucky in the park today - surely that name is asking for trouble 3 days ago
- 20% off and free delivery at Zara Home this weekend. So much I would buy if I had the money and the space, like thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Some trends, as collated by me! In @teleprop today and online telegraph.co.uk/property/inter… 2 weeks ago
- RT @go_scriptor: The new place round the corner from us looks 👌 https://t.co/uNXLI9bwWW 2 weeks ago