Not a house, but taking plenty of inspiration from residential design, Octium is a fancy jewellery store in a Kuwait mall that has been designed by Jaime Hayon (if the name seems familiar, he created that giant porcelain chess set that check-mated its way across Trafalgar Square during the last London Design Festival). And it is a fabulous place indeed – I love the contrasting blues of the carpet and the enormous buttoned seat/ottoman thingy, the gold ceramic lighting and the massive creamy curtain that creates a backdrop to it all. Super-glamorous.
- @TroisVerres I kicked it under a bus @TroisVerres 3 days ago
- Met a dog called Lucky in the park today - surely that name is asking for trouble 3 days ago
- 20% off and free delivery at Zara Home this weekend. So much I would buy if I had the money and the space, like thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Some trends, as collated by me! In @teleprop today and online telegraph.co.uk/property/inter… 2 weeks ago
- RT @go_scriptor: The new place round the corner from us looks 👌 https://t.co/uNXLI9bwWW 2 weeks ago