Mobiles must be one of the most useless objects on earth (apart from for insomniac babies, maybe), and God knows I don’t need anything in my flat that simply takes up lots of space without serving a purpose, but I’m still allowed to like them. US company Wallter makes this ‘Palm’ model which has a vaguely ’60s/’70s vibe in its shape and comes in great colours – shades of orange/brown, blues and pinks/reds, plus all-white and (my favourite) a burnished gold that looks black until it catches the light. Sadly it doesn’t look like they ship to the UK, which leaves me wondering whether I could get my DIY dad to fashion something similar.If you want to see/buy more of Wallter’s work its very nice hexagonal 3D wall decals are available from Bristol shop Home Contrast.
- Thanks @DesignCentreCH for a lovely week working at #Focus17AtDCCH https://t.co/SaNKy3yX0C 12 hours ago
- RT @catemm1: When you go on holiday and find out your boyfriend is "outdoorsy" 😒 https://t.co/R7UdnmPTZ6 1 week ago
- Bread lamps! From real bread! Not sure why. designboom.com/design/yukiko-… https://t.co/BeVpX9qfXu 1 week ago
- RT @susie_dent: Should anyone need it, 'crambazzled' is an old Yorkshire term for looking prematurely aged or rough from drinking/partying/… 1 week ago
- Been enjoying this little dude's face for a piece I'm doing on children's decor. He does look anxious, though… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago