Mobiles must be one of the most useless objects on earth (apart from for insomniac babies, maybe), and God knows I don’t need anything in my flat that simply takes up lots of space without serving a purpose, but I’m still allowed to like them. US company Wallter makes this ‘Palm’ model which has a vaguely ’60s/’70s vibe in its shape and comes in great colours – shades of orange/brown, blues and pinks/reds, plus all-white and (my favourite) a burnished gold that looks black until it catches the light. Sadly it doesn’t look like they ship to the UK, which leaves me wondering whether I could get my DIY dad to fashion something similar.If you want to see/buy more of Wallter’s work its very nice hexagonal 3D wall decals are available from Bristol shop Home Contrast.
- @SoVeryBritish My eyes!!!!! 22 hours ago
- Chuckling at the idea of an "iconic towel" as described to me in a press release that just arrived in my in-box 1 week ago
- Mmmm lovely apartment in Venice. A bit Carlo Scarpa (with colour) a bit po-mo, a bit of everything really… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- RT @FryRsquared: A life in banknotes (from here: tinyurl.com/ycf2zgez/) https://t.co/PRP8kkYNvc 1 week ago
- Been thinking a lot about the dreamy view of the Ouse from this house in Lewes, by @SandyRendelArch, on sale throug… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago