I’ve yet to find a really good UK site for wallpaper (Wallpaper Direct is OK, but doesn’t have some of the more obscure/interesting stuff), but LA-based Walnut Wallpaper has a high hit-rate of things I love. If you’re not in the US, no matter, since it’s still a handy research stop-off, and since it organises itself by designer, colour and theme, it’s easy to find something you like. Top picks include designs by Florence Broadhurst (who can do no wrong), Flavor Paper and too-cool-for-school graphic artist Geoff Mcfetridge, There’s also a gallery showing the store’s clients’ finished handiwork, for an extra dose of inspiration.
- RT @catemm1: When you go on holiday and find out your boyfriend is "outdoorsy" 😒 https://t.co/R7UdnmPTZ6 6 days ago
- Bread lamps! From real bread! Not sure why. designboom.com/design/yukiko-… https://t.co/BeVpX9qfXu 1 week ago
- RT @susie_dent: Should anyone need it, 'crambazzled' is an old Yorkshire term for looking prematurely aged or rough from drinking/partying/… 1 week ago
- Been enjoying this little dude's face for a piece I'm doing on children's decor. He does look anxious, though… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Who's ordering takeaway tonight? (Very British Problems in today's @Telegraph) https://t.co/g9p4Ll9lMa 2 weeks ago