I’ve yet to find a really good UK site for wallpaper (Wallpaper Direct is OK, but doesn’t have some of the more obscure/interesting stuff), but LA-based Walnut Wallpaper has a high hit-rate of things I love. If you’re not in the US, no matter, since it’s still a handy research stop-off, and since it organises itself by designer, colour and theme, it’s easy to find something you like. Top picks include designs by Florence Broadhurst (who can do no wrong), Flavor Paper and too-cool-for-school graphic artist Geoff Mcfetridge, There’s also a gallery showing the store’s clients’ finished handiwork, for an extra dose of inspiration.
- @TroisVerres I kicked it under a bus @TroisVerres 3 days ago
- Met a dog called Lucky in the park today - surely that name is asking for trouble 3 days ago
- 20% off and free delivery at Zara Home this weekend. So much I would buy if I had the money and the space, like thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Some trends, as collated by me! In @teleprop today and online telegraph.co.uk/property/inter… 2 weeks ago
- RT @go_scriptor: The new place round the corner from us looks 👌 https://t.co/uNXLI9bwWW 2 weeks ago