Goodness me, I have been remiss with my blogging while my worklife goes haywire. Here are some pictures of Emery et Cie from a recent jaunt to Brussels. It would be no exaggeration to say that it was the highlight of a weekend that involved being sick in the street (non-alcohol-related) and nearly every shop and museum we came across being closed. Except this beauty, a grand Belgian townhouse that Emery et Cie have transformed with their tiles, paintwork, soft furnishings, lighting, kitchenware… It’s not simply the products themselves, which are all sensational, but the styling, choice of colours and attention to detail that make it one of the most atmospheric shops I’ve ever visited.
- My interview with Osborne & Little’s Peter Osborne, celebrating 50 years in business twitter.com/teleproperty/s… 2 days ago
- Please make it good @Egretwest @Studio_CTA! Also, not everyone wants to keep the bloody giant cat. twitter.com/ArchitectsJrna… 2 days ago
- Impressed that I found a document of GOOD LOFTS, created for the next time I was commissioned to write about lofts.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @MrTimDunn: We have opened a new town at @Bekonscot Model Village - that i designed 12 yrs ago - and staff have been building ever since… 1 week ago
- Ooof the replies to this are quite something twitter.com/david_cameron/… 1 week ago