Goodness me, I have been remiss with my blogging while my worklife goes haywire. Here are some pictures of Emery et Cie from a recent jaunt to Brussels. It would be no exaggeration to say that it was the highlight of a weekend that involved being sick in the street (non-alcohol-related) and nearly every shop and museum we came across being closed. Except this beauty, a grand Belgian townhouse that Emery et Cie have transformed with their tiles, paintwork, soft furnishings, lighting, kitchenware… It’s not simply the products themselves, which are all sensational, but the styling, choice of colours and attention to detail that make it one of the most atmospheric shops I’ve ever visited.
- RT @catemm1: When you go on holiday and find out your boyfriend is "outdoorsy" 😒 https://t.co/R7UdnmPTZ6 6 days ago
- Bread lamps! From real bread! Not sure why. designboom.com/design/yukiko-… https://t.co/BeVpX9qfXu 1 week ago
- RT @susie_dent: Should anyone need it, 'crambazzled' is an old Yorkshire term for looking prematurely aged or rough from drinking/partying/… 1 week ago
- Been enjoying this little dude's face for a piece I'm doing on children's decor. He does look anxious, though… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Who's ordering takeaway tonight? (Very British Problems in today's @Telegraph) https://t.co/g9p4Ll9lMa 2 weeks ago