Goodness me, I have been remiss with my blogging while my worklife goes haywire. Here are some pictures of Emery et Cie from a recent jaunt to Brussels. It would be no exaggeration to say that it was the highlight of a weekend that involved being sick in the street (non-alcohol-related) and nearly every shop and museum we came across being closed. Except this beauty, a grand Belgian townhouse that Emery et Cie have transformed with their tiles, paintwork, soft furnishings, lighting, kitchenware… It’s not simply the products themselves, which are all sensational, but the styling, choice of colours and attention to detail that make it one of the most atmospheric shops I’ve ever visited.
- @TroisVerres I kicked it under a bus @TroisVerres 3 days ago
- Met a dog called Lucky in the park today - surely that name is asking for trouble 3 days ago
- 20% off and free delivery at Zara Home this weekend. So much I would buy if I had the money and the space, like thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Some trends, as collated by me! In @teleprop today and online telegraph.co.uk/property/inter… 2 weeks ago
- RT @go_scriptor: The new place round the corner from us looks 👌 https://t.co/uNXLI9bwWW 2 weeks ago