Goodness me, I have been remiss with my blogging while my worklife goes haywire. Here are some pictures of Emery et Cie from a recent jaunt to Brussels. It would be no exaggeration to say that it was the highlight of a weekend that involved being sick in the street (non-alcohol-related) and nearly every shop and museum we came across being closed. Except this beauty, a grand Belgian townhouse that Emery et Cie have transformed with their tiles, paintwork, soft furnishings, lighting, kitchenware… It’s not simply the products themselves, which are all sensational, but the styling, choice of colours and attention to detail that make it one of the most atmospheric shops I’ve ever visited.
- @SoVeryBritish My eyes!!!!! 22 hours ago
- Chuckling at the idea of an "iconic towel" as described to me in a press release that just arrived in my in-box 1 week ago
- Mmmm lovely apartment in Venice. A bit Carlo Scarpa (with colour) a bit po-mo, a bit of everything really… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- RT @FryRsquared: A life in banknotes (from here: tinyurl.com/ycf2zgez/) https://t.co/PRP8kkYNvc 1 week ago
- Been thinking a lot about the dreamy view of the Ouse from this house in Lewes, by @SandyRendelArch, on sale throug… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago