Spotted today in Darkroom on Lamb’s Conduit Street – Urchin, the squashiest, most touchable and most, um, knitted, pouffe ever. By Thomas Eyck, a Dutch publisher and curator with a little sideline for commissioning designers to make products for him (how do people find the time to do three jobs? I always wonder). Darkroom is launching an online store soon so hopefully they will be available to buy from there.
- My holiday let in Rye is free for New Year - it sleeps six and Rye has everything you need for an excellent, relaxi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- So great so have a look through @nlalondon's Don't Move, Improve shortlist - & the number of projects in SE London… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @MarkDiStef: omg Reporter: “What does it feel like coming home?” London mayor Sadiq Khan: “Home is south London mate. But it’s good t… 4 days ago
- The rain has bought all the birds to the garden for a worm banquet. 4 days ago
- I'm going to start my own Homes under the Hammer bingo of design features. Lime-green kitchen splashback. Feature w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago