I like these Bridget Riley-inspired plates from Yoyo Ceramics (they were the ones that ‘reinvented’ the Homemaker service with Panton chairs and Starck lemon squeezers – sacrilege to my mind but I won’t hold it against them). Yoyo also sell a smattering of items from other designers they like, worth a look.
- @TroisVerres I kicked it under a bus @TroisVerres 3 days ago
- Met a dog called Lucky in the park today - surely that name is asking for trouble 3 days ago
- 20% off and free delivery at Zara Home this weekend. So much I would buy if I had the money and the space, like thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Some trends, as collated by me! In @teleprop today and online telegraph.co.uk/property/inter… 2 weeks ago
- RT @go_scriptor: The new place round the corner from us looks 👌 https://t.co/uNXLI9bwWW 2 weeks ago