Rockett St George has got a mini-sale on. Here is my favourite thing in it, a ceramic box by Seletti (if you don’t know the name you probably know their work, they designed those white porcelain tin cans/milk cartons that are all over at the moment). Very sweet. Might buy it to keep my make-up in, currently strewn on the bedroom floor. It’s £50.
- My interview with Osborne & Little’s Peter Osborne, celebrating 50 years in business twitter.com/teleproperty/s… 2 days ago
- Please make it good @Egretwest @Studio_CTA! Also, not everyone wants to keep the bloody giant cat. twitter.com/ArchitectsJrna… 2 days ago
- Impressed that I found a document of GOOD LOFTS, created for the next time I was commissioned to write about lofts.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @MrTimDunn: We have opened a new town at @Bekonscot Model Village - that i designed 12 yrs ago - and staff have been building ever since… 1 week ago
- Ooof the replies to this are quite something twitter.com/david_cameron/… 1 week ago