I love it when something is so uncool, a designer picks it up, reinvents it and makes you look at it in a new way. These lights, made from the type of cut-glass decanters you can get at at antiques fairs (or boot fairs or charity shops, for that matter) for a song, were designed by Lee Broom for a new London bar, Coquine. Some of them have a gold finish added, while others are au naturel. Lee points out on his website that they’re not limited editions – he’ll carry on making them until he stops finding them. I reckon they’ll have a pretty long run.
- @TroisVerres I kicked it under a bus @TroisVerres 3 days ago
- Met a dog called Lucky in the park today - surely that name is asking for trouble 3 days ago
- 20% off and free delivery at Zara Home this weekend. So much I would buy if I had the money and the space, like thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Some trends, as collated by me! In @teleprop today and online telegraph.co.uk/property/inter… 2 weeks ago
- RT @go_scriptor: The new place round the corner from us looks 👌 https://t.co/uNXLI9bwWW 2 weeks ago