If you think there’s already too much visual information in the world, look away now. I just discovered Pinterest, a giant virtual pinboard – you can make your own moodboards or collections of things you like, and ‘repin’ someone else’s picks. The landing page is a mind-boggling array of lovely images (everything from interiors to food to, er, Colin Firth looking swish in A Single Man). It’s still in private beta mode at the mo’ which I think means that mere mortals like me can only stand and stare for the time being, but it’s still a brilliant sourcebook and a good way to while away a few spare minutes/hours.
- My interview with Osborne & Little’s Peter Osborne, celebrating 50 years in business twitter.com/teleproperty/s… 2 days ago
- Please make it good @Egretwest @Studio_CTA! Also, not everyone wants to keep the bloody giant cat. twitter.com/ArchitectsJrna… 2 days ago
- Impressed that I found a document of GOOD LOFTS, created for the next time I was commissioned to write about lofts.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @MrTimDunn: We have opened a new town at @Bekonscot Model Village - that i designed 12 yrs ago - and staff have been building ever since… 1 week ago
- Ooof the replies to this are quite something twitter.com/david_cameron/… 1 week ago