If you think there’s already too much visual information in the world, look away now. I just discovered Pinterest, a giant virtual pinboard – you can make your own moodboards or collections of things you like, and ‘repin’ someone else’s picks. The landing page is a mind-boggling array of lovely images (everything from interiors to food to, er, Colin Firth looking swish in A Single Man). It’s still in private beta mode at the mo’ which I think means that mere mortals like me can only stand and stare for the time being, but it’s still a brilliant sourcebook and a good way to while away a few spare minutes/hours.
- @TroisVerres I kicked it under a bus @TroisVerres 3 days ago
- Met a dog called Lucky in the park today - surely that name is asking for trouble 3 days ago
- 20% off and free delivery at Zara Home this weekend. So much I would buy if I had the money and the space, like thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Some trends, as collated by me! In @teleprop today and online telegraph.co.uk/property/inter… 2 weeks ago
- RT @go_scriptor: The new place round the corner from us looks 👌 https://t.co/uNXLI9bwWW 2 weeks ago