If you think there’s already too much visual information in the world, look away now. I just discovered Pinterest, a giant virtual pinboard – you can make your own moodboards or collections of things you like, and ‘repin’ someone else’s picks. The landing page is a mind-boggling array of lovely images (everything from interiors to food to, er, Colin Firth looking swish in A Single Man). It’s still in private beta mode at the mo’ which I think means that mere mortals like me can only stand and stare for the time being, but it’s still a brilliant sourcebook and a good way to while away a few spare minutes/hours.
- @SoVeryBritish My eyes!!!!! 22 hours ago
- Chuckling at the idea of an "iconic towel" as described to me in a press release that just arrived in my in-box 1 week ago
- Mmmm lovely apartment in Venice. A bit Carlo Scarpa (with colour) a bit po-mo, a bit of everything really… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- RT @FryRsquared: A life in banknotes (from here: tinyurl.com/ycf2zgez/) https://t.co/PRP8kkYNvc 1 week ago
- Been thinking a lot about the dreamy view of the Ouse from this house in Lewes, by @SandyRendelArch, on sale throug… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago