If you think there’s already too much visual information in the world, look away now. I just discovered Pinterest, a giant virtual pinboard – you can make your own moodboards or collections of things you like, and ‘repin’ someone else’s picks. The landing page is a mind-boggling array of lovely images (everything from interiors to food to, er, Colin Firth looking swish in A Single Man). It’s still in private beta mode at the mo’ which I think means that mere mortals like me can only stand and stare for the time being, but it’s still a brilliant sourcebook and a good way to while away a few spare minutes/hours.
- RT @catemm1: When you go on holiday and find out your boyfriend is "outdoorsy" 😒 https://t.co/R7UdnmPTZ6 6 days ago
- Bread lamps! From real bread! Not sure why. designboom.com/design/yukiko-… https://t.co/BeVpX9qfXu 1 week ago
- RT @susie_dent: Should anyone need it, 'crambazzled' is an old Yorkshire term for looking prematurely aged or rough from drinking/partying/… 1 week ago
- Been enjoying this little dude's face for a piece I'm doing on children's decor. He does look anxious, though… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Who's ordering takeaway tonight? (Very British Problems in today's @Telegraph) https://t.co/g9p4Ll9lMa 2 weeks ago