Not much is worth leaving the house for at the moment, but I think that it’s worth braving the snow and ice for the twin sample sales by Donna Wilson and Thorsten van Elten, who occupy adjoining studios in Bethnal Green and thoughtfully decided to offload all their samples and seconds at the same time. If you can stand the bunfight there are bargains to be had, from Donna Wilson’s soft, cosy and sometimes kitsch hand-knitted cushions and blankets to Ed Carpenter’s signature pigeon light (£65 online, £25 at the sale – I didn’t take much notice of the prices at DW as it was crazy, but they seemed to be good). It’s on ’til Sunday, details here. Oh and PS if you like what Thorsten van Elten does, they now have an e-shop where you can buy a nice selection of (full-price) products, here.
- @TroisVerres I kicked it under a bus @TroisVerres 3 days ago
- Met a dog called Lucky in the park today - surely that name is asking for trouble 3 days ago
- 20% off and free delivery at Zara Home this weekend. So much I would buy if I had the money and the space, like thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Some trends, as collated by me! In @teleprop today and online telegraph.co.uk/property/inter… 2 weeks ago
- RT @go_scriptor: The new place round the corner from us looks 👌 https://t.co/uNXLI9bwWW 2 weeks ago