I want to front this up by saying that you can’t buy these unless you live in the US or Canada or have one of those clever shipping accounts. But here are some nice graphic posters by Blue Art Studio which celebrate 20th-century design classics in groovy illustration form. I like the Dieter Rams (Braun supremo) one with all its turntables, dials and switches, and the homage to Eero Saarinen’s the-future-has-arrived TWA building at JFK airport. The eye exam one with all the chairs is for uber design nerds only.
- Thanks @DesignCentreCH for a lovely week working at #Focus17AtDCCH https://t.co/SaNKy3yX0C 12 hours ago
- RT @catemm1: When you go on holiday and find out your boyfriend is "outdoorsy" 😒 https://t.co/R7UdnmPTZ6 1 week ago
- Bread lamps! From real bread! Not sure why. designboom.com/design/yukiko-… https://t.co/BeVpX9qfXu 1 week ago
- RT @susie_dent: Should anyone need it, 'crambazzled' is an old Yorkshire term for looking prematurely aged or rough from drinking/partying/… 1 week ago
- Been enjoying this little dude's face for a piece I'm doing on children's decor. He does look anxious, though… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago