I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- The cutest bottle opener, from @hm https://t.co/Nbi6sZDSZR 9 hours ago
- I don't understand how there can be blue skies AND a hailstorm 6 days ago
- Oh good God twitter.com/oldpicsarchive… 1 week ago
- Procrastinated all day because I don't want to write something and now I've started (4.30) it's quite fun. I could've been done by lunchtime 3 weeks ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Types of Weather: Boiling Out There Sunny Earlier Colder Than It Looks Chucking It Down So Grey Quite Mild Bit Chilly Bl… 1 month ago