I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- RT @claytoncubitt: I love that the German Chancellor has been posing for a conceptual portrait series with the same photographer since 1991… 5 days ago
- RT @JohnHyde1982: George Osborne the new editor of the Evening Standard. Just reward for a stellar career in journalism. https://t.co/RHc6e… 1 week ago
- Hanging planters, £3 from @FlyingTigerCph. Coral, black & green one of my fave colour combos at the moment… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Come on #Alan #Crufts 2 weeks ago
- Architect Ricardo Bofill's fantastical converted cement factory home/studio near Barcelona designboom.com/architecture/r… https://t.co/kunjAVAI0Q 3 weeks ago