I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- Here's what you can do with a suburban 1960s house with enough vision and £ - project by Coupdeville Architects coupdeville.net/transform/tran… 2 days ago
- @deadgoodltd Oh yeah! Doh 1 month ago
- I don't need doorstops. But if I did I'd get these wood/leather ones, new from @deadgoodltd. Remind me of wee mice deadgoodltd.co.uk/collections/ac… 1 month ago
- Much as I am chuckling at the advert for Art Therapy magazine (colouring-in rebranded as self-help) I wouldn't mind some colouring-in myself 1 month ago
- @KitchenWallsNL make waterproof wallpaper that can be used as splashbacks - new lovely products are by @kirathghundoo kitchenwalls.nl/a-39962872/kir… 1 month ago