I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- RT @Design_Week: “Has a client ever asked you to ‘make it bigger?’” - graphic designers surveyed: bit.ly/1Pb7O8n https://t.co/grhB… 3 weeks ago
- @artichoke_ltd no worries, thanks for reading! 4 weeks ago
- Aram Gallery's Prototypes & Experiments VIII, for anyone interested in how designers design… instagram.com/p/BAPCwDBQJ_J/ 1 month ago
- @BramleyandTeal I'll be popping down for the parade later, it all looked great earlier on 1 month ago
- Bee Cottage in Rye looking festive, awaiting @BramleyandTeal guests for Christmas and New Year https://t.co/0gqtliy7fV 1 month ago