I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- Our holiday let in Rye is in this month's @coastmag - massive thanks to them. Wanna stay? cometorye.co.uk http://t.co/JRjM250qAC 2 days ago
- RT @designtaxi: This hermit crab's choice of a new home is a LEGO block ow.ly/QjvFR http://t.co/NHURuJSijD 1 month ago
- We've all got used to brand names with no vowels in them. So maybe Africa Fashion Week London (AWFL) should have had a rethink 1 month ago
- I seriously want one of these magnificent lawn swings by Paola Lenti paolalenti.it/en/product/sho… 1 month ago
- I'm short on storage because I don't have a utility room... twitter.com/housetohome/st… 1 month ago