I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- I always return to the bogling otter in dark times. twitter.com/Globe_Pics/sta… 3 hours ago
- RT @Mangal2: Gilbert & George's first ever photo taken with my father, last night, after dining at his various restaurants every night for… 1 day ago
- @presentcorrect I would like my voicemail to contain the word 'layer' if possible, as I love the way she says it like 'laaaair' 2 days ago
- Experiencing some uncharacteristic writer's block. Another cup of tea, maybe. 2 days ago
- Ace fibre-cement garden stool by @LaRedouteUK that I have only just discovered (also: £50 off when you spend £100) laredoute.co.uk/ppdp/m/prod-35… 3 days ago