I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- @Anthropologie's rattan bed is quite the corker. Would you hit your head in it though I wonder? anthropologie.eu/anthro/product… 2 days ago
- @ArkitextureUK interviews @ordinarycharles about Grayson Perry/Living Architecture collab A House for Essex. arkitexture.com/interviews/cha… 2 days ago
- Hi @comparethemkt any chance of a phone no so I can chase up not being able to activate #meerkatmovies? Have emailed cust. service 3 times 4 days ago
- Some very heavenly mid - century fashion photography by Mark Shaw markshawphoto.com 3 weeks ago
- Here's what you can do with a suburban 1960s house with enough vision and £ - project by Coupdeville Architects coupdeville.net/transform/tran… 4 weeks ago