I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- When transcribing, I've started making a loud noise over my questions to drown myself out. Works well. Not sure what neighbours think 1 week ago
- Waiting in line for the Guinness Tasting Room and reading design factoids courtesy of @onofficemag @JennySBrewer onofficemagazine.com/interiors/item… 2 weeks ago
- New best thing ever - Noblified will paint your face on an Old Master, see examples here nobilified.com/index.php?rout… 1 month ago
- RT @katewatsonsmyth: Have just had a press release signed Love and Kittens. Whoever you are, whatever you want. Forget it. 1 month ago
- Oh joy! Ravilious watercolour show coming to @DulwichGallery (starts 1 April - this had better not be an April fool) dulwichpicturegallery.org.uk/whats-on/exhib… 1 month ago