I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- RT @HadleyFreeman: What is the word for that unique wave of self-loathing sparked by listening back to the transcription of an interview yo… 4 days ago
- Ian McEwan’s Cotswolds garden is quite the thing nytimes.com/2017/08/28/t-m… 1 week ago
- RT @ethiopienne: once i learn how to express anger without crying it's over for you hoes 2 weeks ago
- @jasontanner100 You need to follow @WHS_Carpet - celebrating all the crapness of WHSmith 3 weeks ago
- Taxi firm in Rye. This grinds my gears every time I see it #pedant https://t.co/W7YCOFXYwU 1 month ago