I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- RT @scottygb: Rule for Londoners: if you are sitting in the driving seat of a DLR train you must look like you are enjoying yourself, or do… 6 days ago
- RT @TheOnion: Museum Gift Shop Openly Daring Anyone To Spend $450 On Decorative Geode trib.al/RNo81p6 https://t.co/x0Ev8WgykY 1 week ago
- RT @richard_littler: I've always loved this ad. "Bored when your husband is out at work? Drink wine! We've even added the word 'tonic' to m… 2 weeks ago
- Former British Vogue editor Alexandra Shulman on what makes a good magazine editor in changing times businessoffashion.com/articles/opini… 2 weeks ago
- Jonathan Adler dartboard! https://t.co/zrzjYmPYZf 2 weeks ago