I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- Serene green library, project by @GluckmanSmith. Constance Guisset's Vertigo light features in many of my fave homes https://t.co/brR91gWIGm 3 days ago
- RT @voicesofanglia: Wilt the Stilt’s Crib – The House of Wilt Chamberlain voicesofeastanglia.com/2012/03/wilt-t… https://t.co/wG1hT1E0aA 1 week ago
- Two pineapple-based press releases in a row. We've reached peak pineapple. *takes down pineapple print curtains* https://t.co/aBuHN4LeXv 1 week ago
- RT @FacesPics: This dog's butt looks like the IKEA monkey https://t.co/W73deL5RlB 1 week ago
- RT @ShereenWildwood: @emilylbrooks wins Best Technology Feature at the @CEDIA_EMEA #CEDIAAwards16 Well done from all at @WildwoodPR https:/… 3 weeks ago