I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- A quick stop at Ammersee before heading off to the @Baufritz campus https://t.co/etG3fmCEX5 3 days ago
- A quick stop at Ammersee before heading off to the @Baufritz campus https://t.co/96UQTLadxa 3 days ago
- A quick stop at Ammersee before heading off to the @Baufritz campus https://t.co/ntGL1GY9lW 3 days ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: "Shall I just order a bit of everything and we can all share?" No 4 days ago
- RT @oldpicsarchive: A Clockwork Orange (1971) by Stanley Kubrick. bit.ly/2cGHMlN https://t.co/l2xQdAKbXe 1 week ago