I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- RT @SoVeryBritish: "It's on my list" - Translation: I'll do it in 2017, if at all 2 days ago
- Loved these photographs of people on the night bus by Nick Turpin creativereview.co.uk/londons-night-… 2 days ago
- RT @lukelewis: Touched to see so many people marking #lennykravitzscarfday this year. Heroes all https://t.co/UWxeccN4Qx 6 days ago
- RT @AchinglyChic: I edited Danny Dyer on Who Do You Think You Are? down to 90 seconds of highlights https://t.co/pVsSG0kMvJ 1 week ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Planning to ignore Black Friday and ending the day with a hedge trimmer, a soup maker, three iPad cases and a rowing mac… 1 week ago