I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- Marv camp Christmas card of Stanley Baxter as Widow Twankey from National Galleries of Scotland @NatGalleriesSco nationalgalleries.org/shop/online-sh… 5 days ago
- My favourite thing about the Horniman is this exact shade of pink. instagram.com/p/91KRyiQJyY/ 2 weeks ago
- My search is over for the world's best Christmas bauble, courtesy of @DesignersGuild https://t.co/UDoOanQkzb 2 weeks ago
- RT @Medieval_Probs: When you're trying to follow a recipe and realise you have less than half of the ingredients https://t.co/1Bp1eHXQ2J 3 weeks ago
- Fancy living in a Tuscan palazzo deigned by Michelangelo? Yours for just €11m. Feature I wrote for @TeleProperty: telegraph.co.uk/finance/proper… 3 weeks ago