I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- RT @TheMediaTweets: Poll: You edit the sports section of a national newspaper and a men's team do something noteworthy. What headline do yo… 2 days ago
- An antidote to all the @pantone Greenery stories: Australian govt research worst Pantone colour ever for fag packets lostateminor.com/2017/02/09/col… 1 week ago
- You can't beat a bit of Alexander Girard for @vitra for Valentine's Day (or indeed, any day) vitra.com/en-gb/living/p… https://t.co/rZgMrASIMk 1 week ago
- Writing a story about gin at 8.35am. It's never been my favourite tipple, and just the idea of it is making my stomach churn a bit... 1 week ago
- Feature (by me) about inspiring retirees building their own homes with longevity in mind twitter.com/TeleProperty/s… 2 weeks ago