I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- @TomDixonStudio Deco cushions - from its first range of soft things (cushions & throws). Love the colours, love the… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- My @granddesignsmag feature about Simon + Jasmine Dale's 'lowest of low impact homes' off the last TV series granddesignsmagazine.com/grand-designs-… 1 week ago
- RT @TheGowlettArms: Battle lines being drawn up. By this time next week #dontcutthegowlettoutofpeckham will be on the move. But very much s… 1 week ago
- RT @TheGowlettArms: Noise abatement order served today. They've started the process people, Peckham can now no longer have any fun. Even at… 1 week ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: When next door's lawnmower finally falls silent after five hours of constant oh no wait it's back on again... 2 weeks ago