I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- @yasminjay53 Hmm I don't think so, on this occasion! Unless you happen to know some hot hotel/retail/hospital design trends in Japan etc... 1 week ago
- @TroisVerres No. They are my new clients! 1 week ago
- @TroisVerres oh awful. Better that see-through toilet wall though no? 1 week ago
- Trying to find (international) city-specific design trends in retail, hospitality etc. Just brings it home how EVERYWHERE LOOKS THE SAME 1 week ago
- Thanks @ESMagOfficial for alerting me to an amazing weekend of @BAFTA Bugsy Malone events... a week late 2 weeks ago