I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- Thanks @DesignCentreCH #Focus15 for having me all week. It was fun to think in 140 characters for a while. Back to reality now 1 week ago
- @prfirstlondon pleasure, thanks for enlightening me about all your lovely clients 2 weeks ago
- Dulux Colour Futures 'Dark and Light' palette. Moody with ombre walls instagram.com/p/7pZFgrQJw5/ 2 weeks ago
- Dulux Colour Futures presentation at Somerset House 'The Grid and Letting Go' palette - coral,… instagram.com/p/7pYx0tQJwd/ 2 weeks ago
- duluxuk Colour of the Year is Cherished Gold (think Van Gogh's sunflowers) instagram.com/p/7pXxbEQJ_b/ 2 weeks ago