I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- FINALLY made it to the Rivoli Ballroom. It is more than I dreamed of @ Rivoli Ballroom instagram.com/p/BF9uKseQJyD/ 3 hours ago
- Penzance's art deco lido, Jubilee Pool, smashed up in the storms of Feb 14, is back back back and looks so fabulous cornishman.co.uk/look-new-Jubil… 3 days ago
- All the colours @LeCreusetUK https://t.co/3PrD6EW7Z3 1 week ago
- I've just pledged to support @Peckhamlido on @Spacehive - it must happen! 1 week ago
- I'm seeing terrazzo everywhere. On floors, but also products like OK Design's chopping board okdesign.dk/vis_produkt?id… https://t.co/XH6gCk960G 1 week ago