I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- @TroisVerres AMEN 9 hours ago
- RT @INGMEDIA: A is for #Architecture: Antonio Basoli’s “Pictorial #Alphabet” loves.domusweb.it/antonio-basoli… via @DomusWeb #decorative #arts http://… 1 week ago
- Designer Lucy Bathurst's east London home is fab. Think that dark wood kitchen w/matching worktop is a game-changer style-files.com/2014/04/29/a-d… 2 weeks ago
- Inside a Parisian institution, taxidermy and entomology specialists Deyrolle arkitexture.com/inspiration/de… 2 weeks ago
- Also, it makes me just want to eat ice creams all day 2 weeks ago