I don’t know how I managed to miss these lovelies at Tent London during London Design Festival, but I put it down to being all bleary-eyed from looking at too may good things. The Colourhouse (an interior designer and a costume designer) launched themselves into the world in September with a small range of sweet, simple, colourful textiles. The standout for me is this ‘Be Lucky’ fabric, and with all those horseshoes and four-leaf clovers you’ll be sure to have Lady Luck on your side (although the less said about those lonely single magpies the better). Made and printed in the UK, too.
- Lusting after I Am Sicily's colourful, modern rental apartments in Syracuse and environs. iamsicily.it T… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- Make a dash from the shed-office back to the house in the pouring rain to make my lunch, or sit tight and wait for… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @ZoeJardiniere: Am I perfect? No. But do I try my best and keep a positive attitude? Also no. 2 weeks ago
- RT @Joon123: I have a need.. a need to sow seed. 🌱👍🌴 #NewYear 2 weeks ago
- I rejoice on this day (through my winter sadness) because it can only get better. I'll gladly take those extra thre… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago